In 2020, the research and training of PhD students was assessed by an international visitation committee. The assessment covered the period 2014-2019. The new Strategy Evaluation Protocol (SEP) 2021-2027 was used as a reference framework for the assessment.
The committee was chaired by Prof Siebren Miedema, Emeritus Professor in Educational Foundations at VU Amsterdam.
The following persons were also appointed as members of the committee:
- Prof Hanne-Marlene Dahl, Professor at the Department of Society and Globalization of Roskilde University
- Bareez Majid MA, PhD candidate Memory Studies and Kurdish Studies, Leiden University
- Prof Ann Phoenix, Professor of Psychological Studies at University College London
- Prof Nancy Snow, Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oklahoma
- Marian Stet MSc, Member of the Board of Hartekamp Groep
The committee was supported by Anna Sparreboom of Quality Assurance Netherlands Universities (QANU). The visitation report was completed and published in the spring of 2021.