The Executive Board is the highest governance body and consists of the rector and a second member. They are appointed by the Board of Supervisors, after hearing the University Council.
- Rector: Prof. Joke van Saane
- Second member: Paul Logtens
Secretary of the Executive Board is Anja Reterink: email@example.com.
Supervisory boardThe Supervisory Board is the statutory supervising body of the University of Humanistic Studies. The Executive Board requires the approval of (among others) the supervisory board for the strategic plan, the annual report and the annual financial report. The Executive Board keeps the Supervisory Board informed of important developments.
- prof. dr. E. (Elmer) Sterken (chair of the board)
- drs. A. Biemans RC (chair of audit committee)
- mr. dr. J.E. (Jessica) Hoitink (vice chair / chair of remuneration committee)
- drs. D.M.G. (Daan) Roovers
- prof. dr. L.W. (Lodi) Nauta
Peter Ubachs, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University Council (UR) is the representative body for the students and staff of the University of Humanistic Studies (see also the page Participation).
- dr. P. (Pien) Bos
- dr. P. (Pieter) Dronkers
- E. (Ellen) Houdling
- O. (Obiozo) Ukpabi
- L. (Linde) Wouterse
- A. (Arthur) Beckers
- S. (Sofie) van Slagmaat
Heleen Hubers, email@example.com.