Drs. Ruud Meij
Lecturer organizational learning
I'm a philosopher and a member of the faculty of critical organization and intervention studies. I'm coordinating and lecturing in the bachelor program 'humanistics and organizations'. In the master program I start this year with a new course called 'servant of justice'. Apart from that i'm a partner in Governance & Integrity.
0302390180 (UvH) 06-22943238 (mobiel)
wetenschappelijk personeel, Leerstoelgroep Culturele Dynamiek, Project Normatieve professionalisering
Projects I'm currently working on are:
- The integrity program of the city of Antwerp (Belgium).
- The integrity program of the city of Lviv (Ukraine).
- Moral development in the public health (Center for Youth and Family, Rijnmond, The Netherlands).
- The school as a moral community (ROC Mondriaan, The Hague, The Netherlands.)
- Action Learning in Public Health (Master of Public Health, NSPOH, The Netherlands).
- Ethics in Public Health (NSPOH, The Netherlands).
Tutor/lecturer: bachelor H3 'Humanisering en organisaties. Organisatieonderzoek & advies in humanistiek perspectief.' (Humanistics and organizations)
Tutor/lecturer master 'De gerechtigheid dienen'. (Servant of justice)
Premaster Zorgethiek en beleid 'Humanisering in organisaties.
My main area of research is the moral development of organizations, institutions and public policy and processes of moral learning and judgment.